Gailey Fiveways Physiotherapy
|Address:||14 / 144 Indooroopilly Road,|
TARINGA, Brisbane, 4068.
At Gailey Fiveways Physiotherapy we provide high-quality, hands on physiotherapy care to people from wide-ranging backgrounds and needs. We have interests in treating all kinds of presentations, including:
• Sports injuries eg. dislocations, ruptures, twists, swelling, aches & sprains
• Musculoskeletal pains eg. repetitive strains, low back pain, nerve irritability like sciatica, neck pain & headaches, general aches & stiffness
• Muscle tears & strains
• Joint aches, including arthritis & arthritic pain
• Aged Care services
• Orthopaedics and post-operative rehabilitation
Sports Therapists Association
Manual Therapists Association
Mandy Goodyear: Manual Therapy, Sports Therapy and Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Mandy trained in South Africa and worked in her own practice for 15 years. She employed 5 physiotherapists and lectured in post-graduate manual therapy courses for local therapists.
She's worked in Australia for 5 years, self-employed for 4 years.
Physiotherapist to State Hockey, Cricket and District Rugby teams in Natal, South Africa.
Angela Herde: Manual Therapy, Sports Therapy and Lymphatic Drainage. Also:
- volunteer physiotherapist with OSSA surgical team to Timor 2 times a year
- worked with burns patients in Cambodia
Helen Cowley: Home visits with aged care, member of Manual Therapy and Sports Therapy Associations
All our Physiotherapists are proficient in the skills of manual therapy.
We are dedicated to achieving the most optimal results and to helping you meet your personal goals. We are contactable on 1300 PHYSIO from anywhere, and whilst we service people from all over the city, most of our patients come from:
Auchenflower, Chelmer, Indooroopilly, Ironside, Long Pocket, Mt Coot-tha, St Lucia, Taringa, Taringa East, Toowong, Torwood